Back to top
Flexibility, connectivity, brightness, value.
Enhance your presentations in any boardroom or classroom with the PowerLite 1835, designed for affordability and convenience. Images can be adjusted using horizontal and vertical keystone correction, plus the Quick Corner® feature to accommodate almost any room setup. Horizontal keystone correction allows for off-center positioning of the projector, such as in u-shaped seating arrangements. The projector's higher tilt angle allows you to display presentations higher up on the wall, even with a lower stand or table. You have even more flexibility with a 1.6x optical zoom, which displays images up to 40% larger than competing projectors with a 1.2x optical zoom — without a change in image quality. The PowerLite 1835 features 3500 lumens of color/white light output1 and XGA resolution, for sharp, vibrant images.
Note: Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items unless the product arrives defective, in which case, a replacement with the same model or equivalent will be sent.
Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
1024 x 768 (XGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Easy picture adjustments and greater positioning flexibility — features a 1.6x manual zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone correction and Quick Corner; also offers a high tilt adjustment mechanism
- Colorful, detailed images — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Incredible image quality, anytime, day or night — 3500 lumens color light output, 3500 lumens white light output1
- USB plug 'n play — instantly display your presentation, transmit audio, and use your remote control as a mouse to control your presentation
- HDMI digital connectivity — deliver both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one cable
- Present over the network — send your presentations remotely to up to four projectors
- Wired and wireless networking — display content over the wired LAN or project wirelessly from your PC or over the network
- Advanced management features — remote monitoring and control
- Crestron RoomView enabled — integrates seamlessly with RoomView software
- PC-free presentations — supports multiple file formats for PC-free slideshows; connects directly to the Epson DC-06 document camera
- Powerful 16 W speaker and built-in microphone input — engage the entire lecture hall and easily amplify both your presentation and the professor's voice
- Powerful communication features, no added cost — built-in closed captioning decoder to easily accommodate students with hearing impairments
- Message broadcasting — broadcasts customized images / alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- Fast, easy setup and control — Instant Off, A/V Mute Slide, Sleep Mode and Direct Power On / Off
- Front exhaust path — to avoid any uncomfortable air currents flowing towards the audience
- Monitor out — project onto multiple screens simultaneously for easy viewing in large rooms
- Added security in any environment — convenient metal anchor bar, Kensington® lock and password protection
- Protect your investment — high-density electrostatic filter with 5000-hour cleaning cycle1
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp — delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 6000 hours1
- Outstanding support — two-year limited warranty
See Specifications page for Notes.
Back to top
Two-year limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans