Back to top
Amazing Image Quality and Sound. Remarkable Value.
Deliver bright, compelling presentations with the easy-to-use PowerLite 92. A budget-friendly solution for any classroom, the PowerLite 92 is equipped with convenient, education-friendly features. High brightness and XGA resolution ensure great image quality, while the premium, 16 W speaker delivers powerful audio, without added cost. Engage students with the latest content via an HDMI input. A built-in closed captioning decoder accommodates students with hearing impairments. And, the E-TORL® lamp stretches your equipment dollar with an impressive lamp life up to 6000 hours1. Set up the projector in a flash using USB Plug 'n Play to display images and transmit audio, all with a single connection.
Note: Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items unless the product arrives defective, in which case, a replacement with the same model or equivalent will be sent.
Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
1024 x 768 (XGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Bright and engaging — 2400 lumens color light output, 2400 lumens white light output and XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
- Powerful 16 W speaker — no external speakers required; saves on equipment costs
- Future-ready connectivity — HDMI input for digital connectivity with the latest laptops and media players; delivers high-quality audio and video with just one cable
- Versatile connectivity for the classroom — USB, audio out, monitor out, computer / VGA inputs and RS-232c
- Expanded USB functionality — partner your projector directly with the Epson DC-06 document camera, or, deliver PC-free slideshows using a USB flashdrive (supports multiple file formats — JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP)
- Easy maintenance — easy lamp and air filter access for quick, convenient replacements
- Added security in any environment — convenient metal anchor bar and Kensington® lock support
- New high-density filter — twice the surface area of our previous generation adds a higher level of protection
See Specifications page for Notes.
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, 90-day lamp limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program and Epson PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only).
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans