Back to top
The all-in-one meeting room productivity tool.
Looking for ways to increase productivity in your organization? The BrightLink Pro1410Wi meeting room productivity tool eliminates the need for individual meeting tools — saving time and money. It's simple to use because it works like an appliance, without a computer. Now your meetings will be more efficient, and sharing notes and action items will be effortless.
Use it as a digital whiteboard — Why use a flip chart or traditional whiteboard in your next meeting? Now you can easily utilize digital tools. Use any wall as an interactive surface to insert images or templates, add new pages to your notes or presentation, and more.
Present, annotate and edit — Display an existing presentation, annotate on content and make any edits — all with a host of innovative, user-friendly tools. Then save, print or email your notes and content, eliminating the need for time-consuming, post-meeting summary statements.
Bring premium design to your room — The BrightLink Pro 1410Wi offers exclusively designed optional all-in-one mounts from Chief Mounts, available in three different finishes. Choose from a deep Cherry, sleek Aluminum or beautiful Teak finish to seamlessly fit in with the existing décor at any corporate setting. To order these mounts directly from Chief, please visit: www.chiefmfg.com.
||3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 3100 lumens of color brightness1 and 3100 lumens of white brightness1, the BrightLink 1410Wi uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
|Projector Bundles for Education
Value Bundle Comparison
|1410Wi without mount
|1410Wi + Wall Mount
|1410Wi + Table Mount
3LCD, 3-chip technology
1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
Bright and Colorful
Features 3100 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1
and 3100 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
See the video >
High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
Annotate without any device at all by using the built-in, PC-free tools.
iProjection App Compatible
Wirelessly project from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android mobile device.
Learn More >
Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
- Versatile, all-in-one appliance — it's all at your fingertips; walk in and start presenting or annotating; no software or computer required
- Digital whiteboard capabilities — use any wall as a digital whiteboard; insert images and templates, take notes, insert pages and more
- Present, annotate, edit — annotate as you present and reduce your pre- and post-meeting work with built-in editing tools
- Easily capture and share — email, print, or save your notes and revised presentations directly from the device
- Videoconference tools — share ideas with remote participants and work together in real time; includes Split Screen2 functionality
- Remote collaboration — share content and invite comments with annotation tools that work simultaneously for both local and remote participants
- Wireless device compatibility — project content from mobile devices with the Epson iProjectionTM app and Network Projection utility
- Unmatched flexibility — display images or create an interactive area from 59” to 100”; install in a meeting room or transport from one office to another
- Easy to use — no software to install, no computers to connect, and no learning curve to master
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The BrightLink 1410Wi has:
Color Brightness: 3100 lumens1
White Brightness: 3100 lumens1
- Recyclable product3
- Energy-efficient lamp
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner4
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans