Back to top
Ultra-bright presentations. Comprehensive connectivity.
Captivate any classroom with ultra bright images from the PowerLite 905. This leading-edge performer ensures brilliant presentations in any setting with 3000 lumens of color / white light output1. The PowerLite 905 is also equipped with a microphone input and a premium 16 W speaker, so all students will hear the lesson, without costly speakers or voice strain. Quickly connect your projector to your laptop or Blu-ray® player via HDMI digital input to enhance your presentation with exciting content. Advanced networking capabilities save you time and money. Present content over the network, broadcast important messages, and monitor and control networked projectors remotely.
Note: Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items unless the product arrives defective, in which case, a replacement with the same model or equivalent will be sent.
Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
1024 x 768 (XGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Awards & Reviews
Epson Projectors - #1 Selling Projectors Worldwide
Back to top
- Comprehensive connectivity for today and future teaching scenarios — HDMI digital connectivity plus RJ-45 for remote monitoring / control or projecting content over the network
- Engage the entire classroom — powerful 16 W speaker and built-in microphone input
- Wireless capabilities — via the optional wireless module with either the included software (Mac and PC) or an optional Quick Wireless Connection USB key (PC only) for fast, ad hoc wireless connectivity
- Broadcast your messages — advertise events or broadcast instructions to all networked Epson projectors1
- Virtual projector remote control on your computer — controls networked projectors via a web browser; Mac and PC compatible
- Expanded USB functionality — partner your projector directly with the Epson DC-06 document camera, or, deliver PC-free slideshows using USB flash drives (supports multiple file formats — JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP)
- Easy picture adjustments and great positioning flexibility — 1.6x optical zoom and ±30 degrees V/H keystone correction
- Added security in any environment — convenient metal anchor bar and Kensington® lock support
- New high-density filter — twice the surface area of our previous generation adds a higher level of protection
See Specifications Page for Notes.
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, 90-day lamp limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program and Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only)
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans