Rated 4 out of 5 by Silicon Mechanic WF-7610 Warranty Service
Just received the warranty service printer to replace the same product purchased from Best Buy web services. The first unit had a hardware problem and would not complete setup.
A few things to note:
o The unit received was missing the following pieces: power cord, instruction manual and setup guides, the install disk for the PC/MAC.
o The new unit was neatly taped up.
o The new unit prompted for the ink cartridges, which the former unit did not.
o The unit completed the initialization successfully.
o The unit was successfully connected to the WIFI with only moderate searching the menu. ... The setup instruction booklet would have been helpful.
The shipping of faulty hardware was handled by Epson.
I will be contacting to obtain a power cord, the warranty and installation disks.
This is the first of two Epson printers that were purchase on the same order from Best Buy. Both have required warranty service out of the box. The other was priced almost 10x this printer.
The price of the WF-7610 was a plus, but the ability to print 11x17 pages closed the sale.
April 20, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katyuser Very good printer/ scanner !!
Very good printer and scanner. The ADF scan facility is awesome for all types of scanning- 11x17, double sided and so on. Excellent for the price.
April 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by rico411 Excellent
Beautiful product! Wonderful printer! Best speed and color I've seen. I use it mainly for professional photography and I find the prints to be outstanding! Best part is having the option to print in large format up to 13 x19. Most printers don't do that but this one does and that helps me to increase my business which is always a great thing.
April 15, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by hotrod511 great
this is a good printer and it works great and I received a good deal at staples and they even carried it to the car for me. The price of the ink is reasonable and you can purchase extra large cartridges instead of the standard ones.
April 11, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lround WF 7610
1. The black and white print quality is far from laser quality as advertised. It looks more like draft print, with pale black characters and visible lines like poor draft quality or low ink , even with a new ink cartridge.
2. After loading the full size ink cartridges in November, I had to replace the cyan cartridge in April. In that time I had printed maybe five 4X6 photos and a couple of pages of color graphics. Also, the yellow cartridge shows needing to be replaced soon.
3. Whenever I print anything, the printer roller squeaks like it was never lubricated. It is quite loud and constant.
4. All of a sudden, after months of being connected to my router through wi-fi, the printer lost its connection and I was unable to reconnect it using the computer's control panel. Finally after many tries, I decided to simply hardwire it and forego the wi-fi function. After connecting it with a USB cable, I was able to re-establish the wi-fi connection.
5. I am totally disappointed with this printer. If I had bought it at Costco, I would have returned it months ago. This is not an option as Staples' return policy is not as generous as Costco's
April 8, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Benjamin since 3 Month endless printing problems
I bought this printer about 1.5 years ago.
I was very impressed with it because even after switching to NON OEM inkjet cartridges it did a perfect Job.
About 3 Month ago the problems started. Suddenly the printer would only print in MAGENTA.
I replaced inkjet cartridges and did printhead cleaning and nozzle check endless times. At one point the printer started printing color again except MAGENTA. Replaced inkjet cartridges and did printhead cleaning and nozzle check again and again and now it prints in Black only. Ink cartridge test is successful (all cartridges recognized) Ink level almost 100% full in all cartridges but no color printing anymore.
I hope there is no software code inside the printing software to render the product useless after a couple of month use of NON OEM cartridges.
April 7, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lou Rating
This is probably the worst printer/scanner set up I have ever had. I have been trying to set this up all day and still is not fully set up yet. Never have I had to deal with this with any other brands. I will not recommend this product to anyone else. Scanning is extremely slow and for the most part, I hate I made this purchase.
April 7, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by glori great printer: Epson WorkForce WF-7610 All-in-One
This printer is just a great workhorse. It is Quick and the print quality is great. So glad I purchased it.
April 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy K This is a perfect printer for professional looking prints with amazing price for its quality!
April 5, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lynda Easy Set-up
Unpacked, wi-fi connected and wirelessly printing within 30 minutes. Great printer quality.
April 5, 2016