Back to top
Advanced Connectivity, Brightness and Performance, at the Right Price.
Easily project media-rich content with the PowerLite 95. Make an even bigger impact with the built-in microphone and premium speaker, featuring sixteen watts of powerful sound. And, with HDMI digital connectivity, this projector can deliver both powerful audio and brilliant video with just one cable. Display presentations over the network for remote instruction or broadcast messages from any networked location. It's all possible with this affordable, high performance projector.
Note: Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items unless the product arrives defective, in which case, a replacement with the same model or equivalent will be sent.
Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
1024 x 768 (XGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- Brilliant presentations — 2600 lumens of color brightness and 2600 lumens of white brightness (light output), XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
- Future-ready connectivity — HDMI input for digital connectivity with the latest laptops and media players; delivers high-quality audio and video with just one cable
- Engage the entire classroom — powerful 16 W speaker and built-in microphone input
- Present content over the network — transmit both audio and video
- Versatile connectivity for the classroom — USB, audio out, monitor out, computer / VGA inputs, LAN, and RS-232c
- Wireless capabilities — via the optional wireless module with either included software (Mac and PC) or optional quick wireless connection USB key (PC only)
- Broadcast your messages — advertise events or broadcast instructions to all networked Epson projectors1
- Virtual projector remote control on your computer — controls networked projectors via a web browser; Mac and PC compatible
- Expanded USB functionality — partner your projector directly with the Epson DC-06 document camera, or, deliver PC-free slideshows using USB flash drives (supports multiple file formats — JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP)
- Added security in any environment — convenient metal anchor bar and Kensington® lock support
- New high-density filter — twice the surface area of our previous generation adds a higher level of protection
See Specifications for Notes.
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans