Back to top
Interactivity Made Affordable.
For wall-mounted installations (mount included), the budget-friendly BrightLink 435Wi interactive projector turns ordinary dry-erase boards or plain walls into an interactive learning center at a fraction of the cost of traditional whiteboard systems. Bright and ultra flexible, these feature-rich performers shine with a dazzling 3000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1, creating an interactive area up to 113". And, because it is short-throw, it is easy to create traditional 87" whiteboard-sized images from as close as three feet away, greatly reducing shadowing and glare. Attach to the network to unleash the power of remote management and monitoring, as well as the ability to deliver both image and audio content over the LAN. Add the included wall mount, interactive module pens, HDMI connectivity, built-in 16 W speaker, and convenient microphone jack, and it's easy to see how the BrightLink 435Wi short-throw interactive projector shines with unsurpassed value.
||3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 3000 lumens of color brightness1 and 3000 lumens of white brightness1, the BrightLink 435Wi uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
Understand the technology differences between BrightLink and other interactive projectors to better inform your buying decision.
RGB liquid crystal shutter
1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The BrightLink 435Wi has:
Color Brightness: 3000 lumens1
White Brightness: 3000 lumens1
- Total interactive solution — includes short-throw projector, two interactive module pens, wall mount, cables and annotation software; fully PC and Mac® compatible; one low price
- Turn most any surface into an interactive learning center — interactive functionality in one projector + pen combination; no need to purchase a whiteboard
- Large images, short throw distance — project WXGA (1280 x 800), 16:10 images up to 113" with minimal shadowing
- Advanced connectivity — connect devices via HDMI, wired or optional wireless LAN, and more; supports PC, Mac, DVD/Blu-ray® and document cameras, plus wireless iPad®/iPod® connectivity2
- Easy installation and setup — included, convenient telescopic mount arm, horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Quick Corner® and more
- Powerful sound and communication features, no added cost — built-in 16W speaker, microphone input and closed captioning decoder
- Remote monitoring / control or projecting content over the network — RJ-45 LAN with included EasyMP software
- Broadcast your message — advertise events or broadcast instructions to all networked Epson projectors
- Energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp — lasts up to 6000 hours3
- High density filter — 8x the surface area of previous filters for even more protection against dust; long filter cleaning cycle up to 5000 hours
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp
- Recyclable product
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner4
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
Back to top
Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty
Get additional extended service plans, including exchange/repairs plans and replacement plans