|Product In Stock|
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS EPSON STYLUS PHOTO R2000 RE-TWEET GIVEAWAY TWITTER SWEEPSTAKES ("SWEEPSTAKES") IS OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE: (1) 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF 5/16/12 EXCEPT IN ALABAMA AND NEBRASKA, WHERE YOU MUST BE 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER); AND (2) LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("D.C"). VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES/D.C. AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. YOU MUST HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND BE REGISTERED ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AT TIME OF ENTRY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 3:00 P.M. EASTERN TIME ("ET") ON 5/16/12 ("START DATE") AND ENDS AT 12:00 P.M ET ON 5/23/12 ("END DATE") (COLLECTIVLEY, "ENTRY PERIOD").
1. Sponsor: Sweepstakes is sponsored by Epson America, Inc., 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 90806 (the "Sponsor"). Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Twitter or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.
2. Acceptance of Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, operated on Epson's @EpsonAmerica or @EpsonSmallBiz pages on the Twitter website accessible at the domain "twitter.com/EpsonAmerica" or "twitter.com/EpsonSmallBiz" (the "Epson pages"), you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Official Rules"), as well as Twitter and Facebook's Terms and Guidelines, and that Sponsor's decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding.
3. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is offered and open to persons who: (a) are followers of @EpsonAmerica on Twitter.com or @EpsonSmallBiz and who are also Authorized Account Subscribers (as defined below) of Twitter as of Start Date; (b) are Authorized Account Subscribers of Facebook and "like" Sponsor's Facebook page as of Start Date; (c) are legal residents of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia; and (d) are 18 years of age or older (except in Alabama and Nebraska, where you must be 19 years of age or older to enter) at time of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, Authorized Account Subscriber means a person that has successfully completed the registration form and has obtained a User Identification ("ID") and associated password ("Password") on Twitter.com and Facebook.com. Entrants must also have and maintain the same Twitter account and same Facebook account, and must continue to "like" the Sponsor's Facebook page at the time of entry through completion of the Sweepstakes. Any entrant found to be using multiple Twitter or Facebook accounts will be disqualified. Sponsor's employees and directors, and their immediate family members, and Sponsor's parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and legal and financial advisors are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. For purpose of the foregoing "immediate family" means parents, spouses, children, siblings (whether biological, step, adoptive or in-law) or any members of the same households of such employees and directors. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within and a legal resident of the United States.
4. How to Enter: To enter and participate in the Sweepstakes, "re-Tweet" the following Tweet "Win an Epson Stylus Photo R2000 printer! RT, follow/like @EpsonAmerica/EpsonAmerica FB by 5/23/12. #EpsonR2000." Failure to include the content of the entire Tweet in the text of your "re-Tweet" will result in disqualification. All "re-Tweets" must be completed during the Entry Period in order to be eligible. You may re-Tweet as many times as you would like, however automated entries are prohibited as set forth below in section 10. Entries become the property of Epson America, Inc. ("Sponsor") and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such method. Any entries not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
5. Prize/Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): One (1) Epson Stylus Photo R2000 (ARV: $399.99) ("Prize"). Prize is limited to prize details listed above. All federal, state, and local taxes and fees and all other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor is not responsible for any portion of the Prize being lost, stolen or misplaced. No portion of the Prize may be sold, transferred, traded, assigned, refunded or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of comparable or greater value should the Prize become unavailable. The Prize is solely for Winner's personal use.
6. Drawing: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 5/24/12 that shall be administered by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor's decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Notification. The potential winner will be notified by direct message to the winner's Twitter account by 5/25/12 ("Prize Notification"). The potential winner must respond by direct message to Sponsor with his/her home mailing address and email address within two (2) business days of the date the Prize Notification was sent. The winner will also be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release to Sponsor, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Release Forms") within five (5) days of Prize Notification. If Release Forms are not returned within such time period, if Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable, if Prize or any portion thereof is unclaimed, if Sponsor determines the potential winner is ineligible, or if any required response is not received within the prescribed period, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, chosen at random from the remaining eligible entries received, provided that adequate time remains to do so.
8. Other Conditions: By participating and/or accepting the Prize, participants agree: (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing, as well as Twitter and Facebook (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or winner's acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize; and (b) by accepting a prize, to the use of his/her name, Tweets posted in connection with this Sweepstakes, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific signed consent to such use if asked to do so. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or participant who tampers with the entrance process or otherwise fails to conduct him/herself in a sportsmanlike manner (as determined solely by Sponsor). In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the Authorized Account Subscriber of the Twitter account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized Account Subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the Twitter account by Twitter. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Twitter messages, postings or updates ("Tweets") or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed, garbled or stolen entries or Tweets; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether typographical, human mechanical, electronic, computer, network, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the posting of questions, the processing of entries and/or Tweets/re-Tweets, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsor may disqualify anyone from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize (and void all associated entries/Tweets) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant,
Sponsor or Sponsor's representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend any portion of the Sweepstakes for any reason, including should any cause corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, to determine the winners from among all eligible Tweets and/or entries received up to such time of the event resulting in termination using the winner determination procedure outlined above.
9. Binding Arbitration/Governing Law: ENTRANTS WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, SUIT, CLAIM OR PROCEEDING BROUGHT TO ENFORCE, DEFEND OR INTERPRET ANY RIGHTS OR REMEDIES ARISING HEREUNDER, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, in the City of Long Beach, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. This promotion is governed by California law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 19 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California, City of Long Beach.
11. Winner List: For the name of the Winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by [5/30/12] to Stylus Photo R2000 Re-Tweet Drawing, Public Relations Department, Epson America, Inc., 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 90806.
© 2012 Epson America, Inc. All rights reserved.
FORM ABBREVIATED RULES
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes starts 5/16/12 and ends 5/23/12. Sweepstakes open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older as of 5/16/12 (except in Alabama and Nebraska, where you must be 19 years of age or older to enter) and a legal U.S. resident of one of the 50 United States or D.C. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by Epson America, Inc., 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 9080. Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor and not Facebook or Twitter.
"Our Price" is for purchases directly from Epson. Dealer Prices may vary. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.