Epson® Email Print
Print From Any Device, Anywhere1
New Epson printers now have their own email address. Simply email photos and files to your printer from any device, anywhere. You can also change your printer's email address and turn on an "Approved Senders List" to make printing more secure. It's so easy and secure that it will change the way you print.
Email Print: How it works
Easily print from anywhere using any email-enabled device
Print From Any Device
If your device can email and access the internet, it can use Epson Email Print. You'll realize how easy and convenient it is to email your Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, JPG and TIF files to print from anywhere in the world.
Easy To Remember
Want to change the automatically assigned email? Just use your Epson Connect account to customize your printer's email address. Now it's easy to remember for you and anyone you share the printer with.
Security Made Easy
Need to limit who can use your printer? Turn on the "Approved Senders List". You can then add which email account will be allowed to use your printer. You can even add an entire email domain and quickly approve an entire company's email list.
Login For More Control
Features and Specifications
Email and Attachment
- • Prints email and any attached files
- • Supports Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®,
PDF, JPG, GIF, TIF, BMP and PNG files
- • Max Attachments: 10
- • Max Total File Size: 20MB
- • Print jobs held for 72 hours if printer is unavailable
Paper Size Support
- • Photo paper: 4" x 6", 5" x 7" and 8" x 10"
- • Plain paper: letter (8.5" x 11"), legal (8.5" x 14") and
ledger (11" x 17")
Owner Settings and Security
- • Easily change printer’s email address
- • Turn on "Approved Senders List" to specify which
emails and domains can send print jobs to printer
- • Reverse order option
- • Suspend/Resume Email Print service
- • Change owner and sender email notifications
- • IPv4 / IPv6 dual stack
- • XMPP protocol via port 5222
1Requires an internet connection to the printer as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device.
- Next: iPrint