High-performance color printing for small-to-medium enterprise business
Selling Epson Workgroup Printers
Business printing is changing. Epson makes it rewarding to provide your clients with suitable options for cost-efficient and high-quality network color printing.
Epson ImageWaySM program authorized VAR partners can benefit from exclusive sales incentives and marketing support for Epson's portfolio of award-winning workgroup printers. Plus, with access to cross-sell Epson business projectors and document scanners included in the ImageWay program, VARs can provide customers with a more comprehensive suite of office solutions.
There is no charge and no minimum purchase to join. Learn more and apply to become an authorized Epson ImageWay VAR partner today.
Become an Authorized VAR PartnerApply Now
Office Printing Solutions Designed for Small to Medium Businesses
Engineered for reliable performance, Epson color network printers consistently deliver professional results, even on plain paper. Using Epson workgroup printers, workgroups can benefit from reduced color printing costs as well as improved productivity compared to using color lasers. With single function, multifunction and wide format models available, there are options to suit a broad range of color printing needs.Tune in to one VAR's experience View All Workgroup Printers Download Workgroup Printers PDF
Epson office printers feature advanced print technology to provide superior results on virtually any media
- Laser-sharp Text & Brilliant Color — award-winning, patented ultra-fine micro control technology manages the amount of color applied to each page
- Genuine Epson Cartridges — for instant drying, smudge, fade and water-resistant documents
With Epson network printers, offices can save on color printing costs by bringing color printing in-house, sharing a printer in a workgroup, or replacing one or more legacy color laser printers
- Feature-Rich Printer Hardware — advanced technologies and functionalities that are generally lower than the acquisition cost of comparable lasers
- Reduced Color Printing Costs — high-quality professional output at a lower running cost than color lasers
Epson office printers are precision-engineered for trouble-free operation over the life of the device, suitable for high-volume or wide format printing applications
- Dependable — designed for reliable paper handling every time
- 3-Year Limited Warranty —standard for select workgroup printer models and available as an upgrade for other models
Office workgroups can save time and work smarter with Epson business printers— built for fast printing and hassle-free operation
- Fewer Interventions — choose from printer models with large paper capacities, high-yield cartridges, auto duplex and more
- Tablet & Smartphone Connectivity — remote and mobile printing solutions available with Epson Connect™-enabled business printer models1
Workgroup Printers Storm the SMB Market
Read about CLS Group Solutions, an IT company that continues to increase productivity and cut costs with the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4533 Network Multifunction Wireless Color Printer.Read Case Study
Single Function Network Printers
For high volume printing environments, these single function business printers deliver professional quality documents and robust duty cycles suitable for workgroup printer sharing. All models have built-in Ethernet networking, with models available that also include wireless or PCL/Postscript support. With color printing costs as low as 4¢ per page2, businesses can drive down the cost of color printing while achieving the quality and output they need.View All Single Function Printers
Multifunction Network Printers
Designed for networked workgroups that require integrated fax, scan and copy features, these Epson multifunction workgroup color printers deliver the lowest Total Cost of Ownership3 with the lowest running costs of color printing compared to color lasers in their class3 . These models offer high maximum monthly duty cycles and fast printing speeds for reliable high-volume color printing, including best-in-class 3-year limited warranty.
Wide-Format Network Printers
For architectural, engineering and other creative enterprises that need to print 13" x 19" pages and larger—these Epson wide-format color printers consistently deliver professional quality output. Models include Wi-Fi® capability and the convenience to scan 11" x 17" with no stitching software required. With reliable paper handling and media versatility, these wide-format models can meet the printing needs of multiple users sharing on a network.
Become an Authorized VAR Partner
Learn about the Epson ImageWay Partner Program and gain access to the entire portfolio of Epson ImageWay business printers, program benefits and more.
- Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps.
- Model B-510dn. Cost per page is the combined cost of black and three colors, derived from the cartridge MSRP divided by cartridge yield. Cartridge yields are based on continuous printing of a suite of five black and color pages as required by ISO / IEC 24712. Actual yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one cartridge color. A variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the "Replace cartridge" signal. Part of the ink from the first cartridges is used for priming the printer. Ink is used for both printing and print head maintenance. All inks are used for both black and color printing. For more information about yields, see www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo.
- Compared with best-selling color laser printers priced at $700 or less, as of October 2012. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
- Next: Why To Buy