Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer in Mac OS X:
Important: If you've already assigned an Epson Connect email address to your product, you only need to follow the instructions on our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print page. You do not need to continue with the instructions below.
Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product. To see the Start Here sheet for your product, go to www.epson.com/support, select your product, select Manuals, then click on Start Here.
To ensure your product is using the latest software and firmware, go to the Download Navigator page then download, install, and then open the Download Navigator utility. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the updates (if available).
Note: We recommend you install and update all the items found by the Download Navigator utility.
- Visit the Epson Connect Downloads page and download the appropriate installer for your system. Run the installer and allow for the software to discover your product. If the Epson Connect Printer Setup installer does not launch automatically, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
- Click on Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- Click OK, you'll see the screen below:
- Do one of the following:
Add a new printer window
Sign In window
When you see a window to sign in or enter your information, enter the required information, then click Sign In/Add new printer or Register.
Sign In window
- If this is the first time you are signing into your account, select Register, and then fill in the registration form.
- If you already have an account, select Sign in/Add a new printer, and then enter your Username (which is your email address) and Password.
Note: The window below displays your product's name, serial number, and email address. You can confirm the email address of your printer by printing the Network Confirmation Sheet from your product's control panel.
The email print feature is now enabled for your product. You can now monitor your product's Epson Email Print activity when you log into the account.
Follow the steps on our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print page to complete the setup for your product.
View Epson Email Print FAQs
View Epson Remote Print FAQs
View Epson Scan To Cloud FAQs
View Epson Connect - Mobile and Cloud Printing Support Home