How to set up Google Cloud Print with a Chromebook.
- Make sure your Epson product and Chromebook are connected to the same wireless network before starting the Google Cloud Print setup.
For instructions on how to set up your product on a wireless network, see the Start Here sheet for your product. Go to Epson Support, select your product, select Manuals, then click on Start Here.
- Print a network status sheet.
Use the arrow buttons on your product's control panel to select Setup from the home screen. Then select either Wi-Fi or Network Settings, then Confirm Network Settings or Confirm Wi-Fi Settings, and finally press the Start button to print a network status sheet.
- Locate your product's IP address on the network status sheet. Enter the IP address into the Google Chrome address bar.
- Select the Google Cloud Print Setup option.
- Click Register.
- Select the check box indicating that you have read and agree to the Usage Advisory and click Next.
- Click OK to launch the Google Cloud Print Beta sign-in screen.
- Enter your Google username and password and click Sign in or, if you don't have an existing Google account, click Sign up for a new Google Account and follow the on-screen instructions to open an account.
- Once you have logged into your account or created a new account, click Finish printer registration to complete the Google Cloud Print setup and print a test sheet.
Your product is now linked to your Google account and can be accessed from any Chromebook, computer, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or Android device with internet access. For more information on using Google Cloud Print, visit www.epson.com/support/googlecloudprint.