Follow the instructions here to install your software. Do not follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet that came with your Epson product.
Note: If Windows Vista stops you at any part of this installation, select the option to continue anyway.
- Insert your Epson product software CD in your computerís CD or DVD drive.
- If you see this screen, click Run.
- Read the license agreement and click Agree.
- When you see this screen, do not select an option; just click the Cancel button.
- At the Install Menu, click Install ArcSoft PhotoImpression and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
Note: If any of the software shown above is already installed on your system after you installed Windows Vista, you donít need to reinstall it. However, to download and install "patch" software for ArcSoft PhotoImpression so it works properly with Windows Vista, go directly to step 9. (If you see a message that an unidentified program wants to access your computer, click Allow.)
- When you finish installing ArcSoft PhotoImpression, click Install Printer User's Guide.
- Add or install any other options, as desired.
- When youíre done, click Exit at the Install Menu to exit the installer program and register your printer with Epson.
Caution: Do not restart your computer before downloading and installing the update to ArcSoft PhotoImpression, as described below.
- If you installed ArcSoft PhotoImpression, you need to download and install "patch" (repair) software to fix a temporary problem with PhotoImpression when run on the Windows Vista operating system. Follow the on-screen instructions to install patch.