What should I do if only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted?
Check the following:
- If you’re projecting from a computer or RGB video device, press the Enter/Auto button on the remote control. If this doesn’t work, you may need to adjust the Position setting in the Signal menu. See Adjusting the Input Signal for more information.
- If you’ve enlarged part of the image using the E-Zoom button on the remote control, press the Esc button to cancel zooming and return to full display.
- Try pressing the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9, or another available setting).
- Make sure your computer’s resolution setting is correct and dual display is not activated. Ideally, the resolution should be 1024 × 768 to match the projector’s native resolution. If this option isn’t available, select another compatible video format. See Compatible Computer Display Formats.
Right-click the desktop, select Properties, click the Settings tab, and select a different resolution.
- Macintosh OS X:
On the Apple menu, choose System Preferences, then click Display or Displays. Select a different resolution.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: March 13, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page