How do I uninstall the software for the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series with a USB connection?
Follow the instructions below for your computer system: Windows
- Turn off the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select Epson or Epson Printers, then select Epson Printer Software Uninstall.
With Windows Vista, click Continue, then go to the next step.
- In the next window, select Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Windows Control Panel, then click Uninstall a program under Programs (Windows Vista) or double-click Add or Remove Programs (other Windows versions).
- Click EPSON Scan in the list of currently installed programs and click Uninstall/Change (Windows Vista) or Change/Remove (Windows XP or 2000).
With Windows Vista, click Continue, click Next, and continue with step 9.
- When the confirmation window appears, click Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Epson Scan.
In some cases, a message may appear to prompt you to restart the computer. If so, make sure Yes, I want to restart my computer now is selected and click Finish.
- Restart your computer.
The Epson Stylus CX9475Fax software works only with Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition, and Windows Vista 32- and 64-bit. It does not support Windows 2000 or Macintosh.
Published: February 14, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page