Why are my margins incorrect?
Check the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the printer software.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Use the Print Preview option in your Windows printer software to check your margins before you print.
- Use the Preview button in the Macintosh Print window to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure your paper is positioned next to the right side of the feeder.
- If you’re printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try one of the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page that you can click on.
- Use Epson Web-To-Page software if you’re using Windows XP or 2000 with Internet Explorer version 5.5 through 6. This software automatically adjusts web pages to fit your printed page. Do not use it with Internet Explorer 7 because this functionality is built-in.
- Experiment with page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview from the File menu in your application to view the changes.
- You may need to reinstall your printer software.
Published: May 23, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page