How do I uninstall the software?
Follow the instructions below for your computer system: Windows
- Turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select Epson or Epson Printers, then select Epson Printer Software Uninstall.
With Windows Vista, click Continue, then go to the next step.
- In the next window, select Epson Stylus Photo R2880 and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the confirmation window appears, click Yes.
- Restart your computer.
- Insert the Epson printer software CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Double-click the Epson CD-ROM icon on your desktop.
- Open the English folder, then open the Printer folder in the CD-ROM window.
- Double-click the Installer icon.
- When the Installer window appears, select Uninstall from the pop-up menu at the top and click the Uninstall button.
- Do one of the following to delete the print queue:
- Mac OS X 10.5: Open the Applications folder on your hard drive, select System Preferences, choose Print & Fax, select Stylus Photo R2880, and click the — (minus sign).
- Mac OS X 10.3 to 10.4: Open the Applications folder on your hard drive, select Utilities, choose Printer Setup Utility, select Stylus Photo R2880, and click Delete.
- Restart your Macintosh.
Published: May 23, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page