Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Rotate the focus ring to sharpen the image.
- Make sure the projector is positioned correctly and the projection distance is within range. See Positioning the Projector.
- There may be dirt on the lens. Clean the lens.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting on the Image menu. See Adjusting Colors and Clarity.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. If you’ve just moved the projector from a cold environment, wait a couple of minutes before using it.
- Make sure the input signal setting on the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Adjusting the Input Signal.
- See Adjusting the Image.
- If you’re projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Adjusting the Input Signal.
Published: March 27, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page