How should I transport this projector?
The projector contains many glass and precision parts. Follow these guidelines to prevent damage:
- When shipping the projector for repairs, use the original packaging material if possible, including the protective lens pads. If you do not have the original packaging, use equivalent materials, placing plenty of cushioning around the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance, first place it in a hard-shell shipping case, then pack it in a firm box, using cushioning around the case.
- Attach the lens cover to the lens.
- If an SD card is installed, remove it from the projector.
- Return the projector feet to their stored (highest) positions.
- Turn the vertical lens shift dial so that the lens is in its lowest position.
: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Published: June 5, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page