The Artisan will not print double-sided when I use the auto duplexer and Acrobat Reader 8.0 or 9.0 (or later) on Mac OS X 10.5.4 (or later).
Do the following:
- Open the Acrobat software, and click File then Page Setup.
- In the Format For window, select your printer. If you are using a USB connection, the printer name will appear as EPSON Artisan 700. If you are using a network connection, the printer name will appear as EPSON with an ID number attached (such as EPSON4782E0 (IP)).
- In the Paper Size window, select Letter and click OK.
- Click File then Print.
- In the Copies & Pages window, click the Advanced button.
- Put a check mark in the Print as Image box and click OK.
- In the Copies & Pages window, select Print Settings from the list.
- In the Media Type window, select Plain Paper/Bright White Paper.
- In the Print Settings window, select Auto Duplex Print Settings from the list.
- Put a check mark in the Auto Duplex Printing box and click Print.
Published: November 14, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page