What should I do if there are lines running through the printed image?
Try the following:
- The print head nozzles may need cleaning.
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality and turn off High Speed mode in the Windows or Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.3 and 10.4 printer software.
- Make sure the paper type or media type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is face down. It’s usually brighter or whiter.
- With Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.3 and 10.4, try using Automatic mode.
- Align the print head.
- The ink cartridges may need replacing.
- The printer won’t operate properly if it’s tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the base in all directions.
Published: August 26, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page