What type of USB external hard drive can I use with my viewer?
Use a hard drive that meets the following requirements:
- USB Mass Storage Class-compatible
- Formatted in FAT or FAT32
- Self powered with its own AC power supply
- Not all USB Mass Storage Class devices are supported.
- Bus-powered hard drives are not recommended.
- Avoid using a hard drive with multiple partitions.
- Always use the AC adapter with the viewer.
Published: March 26, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page