What are the different Color Modes in the PROJ (Projector) menu used for?
The Color Mode setting adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Choose the Color Mode in the PROJ
(Projector) menu to select:
- Dynamic—For projecting the brightest picture available.
- Living Room—For watching movies during the day.
- Natural—For projecting the most natural, accurate colors.
- Theatre—For viewing movies in a dark room.
- Theatre Black 1—For images that are close to those in professional broadcast monitors.
- Theatre Black 2—For black–and–white movies or those with dark scenes.
- sRGB—For projecting computer images that conform to the sRGB color standard.
Published: May 28, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page