What should I do if only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted?
Check the following:
- Press the Auto button on the remote control.
- Make sure the image Position setting is correct in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings for details.
- Press the Resize button on the remote control.
- Press the Esc button on the remote control to cancel the E-Zoom function.
- Make sure your computer’s resolution setting is correct. Ideally, it should be 1024 × 768 to match the projector’s native resolution. If this option isn’t available, select one of the other compatible video formats.
Right-click the desktop, select Properties, click the Settings tab, and select a different resolution.
- Mac OS X:
Open System Preferences, click Displays, and select a different resolution.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: June 2, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page