The Color Mode
setting adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Choose the Color Mode
in the Image menu or press the Color Mode
button on the remote control to select:
- Photo—For vivid, high-contrast still images in a bright room.
- Sports—For vivid TV images projected in a bright room (video, S-video, or composite video only).
- Presentation—For computer presentations (the default when projecting from a computer with analog video).
- Theatre—For optimizing movie images with increased contrast.
- Game—For increased brightness when playing video games or watching TV in a bright room. Emphasizes dark gradations.
- sRGB—For matching the color palette of standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard—For projecting accurate colors on a green chalkboard (adjusts the white point).
- Customized—For manual color adjustment.