Why are my margins incorrect?
Check the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the printer software.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program. See Printable area.
- Make sure your paper is positioned next to the right side of the feeder. Slide the left edge guide against the paper.
- If you’re using a Macintosh, make sure you choose the correct printer in the Page Setup window and the Print window.
- If you’re printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try one of the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page that you can click on.
- Use Epson Web-To-Page software if you’re using Windows XP or 2000 with Internet Explorer version 5.5 through 6. This software automatically adjusts web pages to fit your printed page. Do not use it with Internet Explorer 7 because this functionality is built-in.
- Experiment with page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview in your printer settings to view the changes.
- You may need to uninstall your printer software and then reinstall it.
Published: July 8, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page