Epson B-500DN Business Color Inkjet Printer
What should I do if I'm having trouble installing the software?
Check the following:
- Make sure your printer is turned on, then carefully follow the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet.
- Make sure your system meets the requirements.
- Make sure all applications (including any screen savers and virus protectors) are closed before you install the software. If any applications were open, uninstall the software, then reinstall the software.
- If you see an error message or your software doesn't install correctly, you may not have software installation privileges. Contact your System Administrator.
- If you’re using a USB connection, make sure the USB Controller is working properly in Device Manager. See your Windows help system for details. If it's not working, contact your computer manufacturer.
- If you're printing over a network, see B-500DN Network Installation Guide.
- Uninstall the printer software, then reinstall the printer software.
Note: If you're using a USB connection, you must connect the printer to your computer at the correct time to make sure the driver is installed correctly on your computer.
Published: July 8, 2008
Return to Main FAQs Page