I connected an Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to my projector using a VGA HD15 connection and I just see a blue screen with the message No Signal when I try to display an image from the document table source. What should I do?
Follow these steps:
- Make sure the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera is turned on and connected to the projector.
- Turn on the projector.
- If the projector screen is flashing off and on, continue with step 4. If the projector screen is solid blue, skip to step 5.
- Connect the computer to the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera’s HD-15 input port and switch the camera to Pass-Through mode. The projector screen should stop flashing and display the computer image.
- Access the projector’s Signal menu and change the input signal for the Computer (Computer Video) port from Auto to Component Video. The Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera should sync with the projector and display an image from the document camera bed.
- Once an image appears, change the input signal to RGB (this will eliminate any pink cast in the image), then to Auto.
- Switch the source on the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to the document table.
- When you’re finished, close the projector menu.
The Elmo HV-110 Document Camera will retain its new settings even when you connect it to a different projector.
Published: November 7, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page