What do the scanner’s Error and Ready lights indicate?
See the following table.
|Power light (Green)||Error light (Orange)||Meaning|
|Flashing||Flashing||An error has occurred.|
- Make sure the scanner is properly connected to your computer.
- Make sure the scanner software is fully installed. See the Start Here sheet for instructions on installing the scanner software.
- Paper is jammed in the scanner. Remove the jammed paper from the scanner. See Paper Jams in the Scanner.
- The scanner feeds more than one sheet of paper at a time.
- Turn off the scanner and turn it on again. If the Error and Power lights are still flashing, the scanner may be malfunctioning, or the scanner light source may need to be replaced. See Epson Technical Support for details.
|Off||On||Scanner cover is open.|
Published: November 26, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page