The image is too light or dark, or colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode. See Selecting the Color Mode.
- If you’re displaying video, adjust the Color Adjustment and Color Mode settings on the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Saturation, Color Temp, and Tint settings on the Image menu.
- Adjust the Brightness and Contrast settings on the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Try adjusting the Brightness Control setting. See Customizing Projector Features.
- Make sure the input signal setting on the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Make sure that all cables are securely connected to the proper ports.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- If the image seems dark, the lamp may be nearing time for replacement. Check the lamp usage and replace it, if necessary. See Replacing the Lamp.
Published: October 14, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page