What should I do if my Epson Stylus is printing blank pages?
Check the following:
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- Make sure the Epson Stylus NX100 Series is selected as your printer.
- Make sure the printer software settings are appropriate for the paper size you’re using.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- If you’re using Windows, activate the Skip Blank Pages setting.
Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If the problem is with one document, try recreating the document.You may need to uninstall your printer software and then reinstall it (Windows or Macintosh).
- Right-click the printer icon in the lower right corner of your screen (taskbar) and select Printer Settings. If you don’t see the icon, see No Printer Icon Appears in Windows Taskbar for instructions on making it appear.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Speed & Progress button, then select Skip Blank Page.
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page