How do I adjust the hue and saturation for six different color axes?
Follow these steps:
- Follow the instructions under Adjusting the Image to open the Image menu and select Color Mode.
- Press the Enter button to select Customized, then press Esc to return to the Image menu.
- Select Color Adjustment and press Enter. You see hue, saturation, and brightness controls on the screen for six colors: RGBCMY (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and yellow).
- Select the color axis you want to adjust and press Enter. You see color controls for hue, saturation, and brightness.
Hue changes the balance of color, and saturation changes the strength of the color.
- Use the pointer button to adjust the hue and saturation. You see the adjustments reflected on the screen. When you are satisfied with the color, press Esc.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each color axis you want to adjust.
You may need to readjust the color as the lamp in your projector changes over time or if you change your input source.
Published: January 19, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page