PowerLite Home Cinema 6500UB

Selected FAQ

Which cable should I use to connect my image source to the projector?
See the tables below:

Port NameVideo equipment or computer connection
Use an HDMI cable:

Port NameComputer connection
Use a Mini D-sub, 15-pin monitor cable to connect to a computer RGB (monitor) port:

Port NameVideo equipment connection
Use a component video cable (with RCA-style connectors):

Connect the cable to the three component video ports. Match corresponding colors between the cable and the ports.
Use an S-video cable:

Use an RCA video cable:

For best results, connect your video equipment to the HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) port, if possible. If your equipment doesn’t support HDMI, connect it to one of the following ports (highest quality listed first): Component (for component video), S-Video, or Video (for composite video).
Published: November 3, 2008

Thank you for your feedback.
Was this FAQ helpful?
Yes No  
Please tell us why this FAQ was not helpful.
Note: We are unable to reply to comments submitted here.

Viewed FAQs

Return to Main FAQs Page