Epson Artisan 50 Inkjet Printer
What should I do if my printer is printing blank pages?
Check the following:
- Make sure the Artisan 50 Series is selected as your printer.
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- Make sure the printer software settings are appropriate for the paper size you’re using.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- The printer won’t operate properly if it’s tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the printer base in all directions.
- If you’re using Windows, activate the Skip Blank Page setting.
Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If the problem is with one document, try recreating the document.You may need to uninstall your printer software and then reinstall it (Windows or Macintosh).
- Right-click the printer icon in the lower right corner of your screen (taskbar) and select Printer Settings.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Speed & Progress button, then click Skip Blank Page.
Published: May 5, 2009
Return to Main FAQs Page