Do the following:
Validate the system's fonts:
- Close Epson Print CD and open the Applications folder.
- Open Font Book.
- Highlight all of the fonts in the list, then click File and Validate Fonts.
- Remove any corrupted fonts that the software finds and is unable to correct.
- Restart your Macintosh, then start Epson Print CD.
If validating the system's fonts does not work, try creating a new user account:
- Click the Apple icon, then select System Preferences.
- Under System, select Accounts.
- If the padlock in the lower left corner is locked, click it to unlock it and enter the password when prompted.
- Click the + to create a new account.
- At the top, change the New Account field to Adminstrator.
- Complete the required fields, then click Create Account. (Do not set to automatically log in).
- Close the Accounts screen, click on the Apple icon to log out, then log in as the new user.
- Open Epson Print CD.
If you are able to use Epson Print CD with the new account but not with the old account, please contact Apple for possible solutions.