Epson Stylus NX215 All-in-One Printer
What should I do if my printed image has horizontal lines running through it?
Try the following:
- The print head nozzles may need cleaning.
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality and turn off High Speed mode in the Windows, Mac OS X 10.3 and 10.4, or Mac OS X 10.5 printer software.
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is face-up. It’s usually brighter or whiter.
- The ink cartridges may need replacing.
- On Mac OS X 10.3 and 10.4 or Mac OS X 10.5, try using Automatic mode.
- Align the print head.
- Your Epson printer won’t operate properly if it’s tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the base in all directions.
Published: May 19, 2009
Return to Main FAQs Page