What should I do if my printer is printing blank pages?
Check the following:
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- In Windows, make sure EPSON WorkForce 1100 Series is selected as your printer. For Macintosh, make sure EPSON WorkForce 1100 or WorkForce 1100 is selected in the Page Setup and Print windows.
- If you’re using Windows, activate the Skip Blank Page setting:
- Right-click the printer icon in the lower right corner of your screen (taskbar) and select Printer Settings. If you don’t see the icon, click here for instructions on making it appear.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Speed & Progress button, then select Skip Blank Page.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If it is, try recreating the document (with copy and paste, for example).
- You may need to uninstall the software (Windows or Macintosh) and then reinstall it (Windows or Macintosh).
Published: October 29, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page