I cannot launch the EPSON Event Manager, how do I uninstall and reinstall the application?
Follow these steps:
- Download the Uninstall Center Utility from the Drivers & Downloads page for your product.
- Extract the contents of the zip file you downloaded onto your hard drive.
- Quit all applications currently running on your Mac.
- Open the Applications > Epson Software folder.
- Double-click the EPSON Scan Uninstaller icon.
- Select Uninstall, then click the Uninstall button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software.
- Delete the Common folder and Event Manager in the Mac's Application folder (Hard drive\Applications\Epson Software).
- Delete the highlighted files and folders below from the Mac's Library Preferences folder (Hard drive\Users\login_name\Library\Preferences).
- Restart your computer.
- Re-install EPSON Scan and the Event Manager from the product software CD or from the Drivers & Downloads page for your product.
Published: June 12, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page