What should I do if my WorkForce is printing blank pages?
Check the following:
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- Make sure the printer software settings are appropriate for the paper size you’re using.
- For Macintosh, make sure your WorkForce is selected in the Page Setup and Print windows.
- If you’re using Windows, activate the Skip Blank Pages setting:
Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If the problem is with one document, try recreating the document.If you’re using a USB connection you may need to uninstall the printer software (Windows or Macintosh), then reinstall the printer software.
- Right-click the printer icon in the lower right corner of your screen (taskbar) and select Printer Settings.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Speed & Progress button, then select Skip Blank Page.
Published: August 18, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page