When I use the Scan to PC feature, my computer name does not appear on my all-in-one's control panel. What should I do?
Try the following:Note:
Make sure all software applications (such as firewall, virus protection and utilities) that can block communication between your all-in-one and computer is disabled.
- Restart your computer and turn your all-in-one off and on.
- Click Start, and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select Epson Software > Event Manager.
- Click the Button Settings tab, then set all settings to use EPSON Scan.
- Click Close.
- Click Start, select Control Panel, then open Scanners and Cameras.
- Right-click your all-in-one’s name, then click Properties.
- Click the Events tab.
- Select Scan Button for Select an event.
- Select Epson Event Manager for Start this program.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
Try using the Scan to PC feature again.
Published: December 14, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page