Printing and scanning seems slow when I use a wireless connection (router or access point). What should I do?
You can check the Signal Strength by printing a Network Status Sheet
or checking the number of bars next to the
WiFi icon on top of the control panel. To print a Network Status Sheet
, do the following:
- If necessary, select Setup on the control panel to enter the Setup menu.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Confirm Network Settings.
- Press the Start button to print a network status sheet.
If the Signal Strength is poor or you see only one or two bars, try the following:
- Move the computer and all-in-one closer to your wireless router or access point.
- Avoid placing the all-in-one or wireless access point near a microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, or large metal objects such as a filing cabinet.
Published: August 3, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page