What should I do if my all-in-one is printing blank pages?
Check the following:
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- Make sure the printer software settings are appropriate for the paper size you’re using.
- In Windows, make sure the Artisan 710 Series is selected as your printer. For Macintosh, make sure your Artisan 710 Series is selected in the Page Setup and Print windows.
- If you’re using Windows, activate the Skip Blank Pages setting:
Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If it is, try recreating the document (with copy and paste, for example).If you’re using a USB connection you may need to uninstall the printer software (Windows or Macintosh), then reinstall the printer software.
- Right-click the printer icon in the lower right corner of your screen (taskbar) and select Printer Settings. If you don’t see the icon, see No Printer Icon Appears in Windows Taskbar for instructions on making it appear.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Speed & Progress button, then select Skip Blank Page.
Published: September 17, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page