What should I do if my all-in-one is printing blank pages?
Try the following solutions:
Check the Print Head Nozzles
Clean the Print Head
- Make sure you are not using paper with holes punched in it. If you are, try using plain paper.
- Try to make a copy. If the page is fine, try the solutions below. If the page comes out blank, run a print head nozzle check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If it is, try recreating the document (with copy and paste, for example).
- If a blank page exists in a document you are printing and you want to skip printing it, select the Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software by doing one of the following:
Windows: Access your print settings, click the Maintenance tab, then click the Speed & Progress button. Select Skip Blank Page.
- If the above solutions do not work, contact support.
Note: Transparencies, hole punched paper, and vellum paper are not supported.
Updated: December 20, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page