I am unable to rename the projector in EasyMP Monitor because the field to rename it is grayed out. How do I rename the projector?
The projector's name can be changed in the projector's Web Control page under the Network\Basic settings. Follow these steps to change the projector's name:
- Launch EasyMP Monitor and highlight your projector.
- Open the View menu, and select Web Control.
- Navigate to the Network category, and select Basic.
- Edit or change the Projector Name and click Set.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the page.
- Turn the projector off, wait a few moments, then turn it back on.
- Delete the projector from EasyMP Monitor.
- Reregister the projector. Your projector should appear with its new name.
Published: October 14, 2010
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page