What should I do if only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted?
Check the following:
- If you’re projecting from a computer or RGB video device, press the Auto button on the remote control. If this doesn’t work, you may need to adjust the Position setting in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings for more information.
- If you’ve enlarged part of the image using the E-Zoom button on the remote control, press the Esc button to cancel zooming and return to full display.
- Try pressing the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different aspect ratio (4:3 or 16:9).
- Make sure your computer’s resolution setting is correct and dual display is not activated. Ideally, the resolution should be 1024 × 768 to match the projector’s native resolution. If this option isn’t available, select another compatible video format. See Compatible Video Formats.
Right-click the desktop, select Properties, click the Settings tab, and select a different resolution.
- Macintosh OS X:
On the Apple menu, choose System Preferences, then click Display or Displays. Select a different resolution.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: May 8, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page