How do I adjust the projector settings for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select Projection and then use the Enter button to select your desired setting.
- Press the Esc or Menu button to close the menu.
You can also change the projection settings from Front
by pressing and holding the A/V Mute
button on the remote control for 8 to 10 seconds or until an image appears.Note:
- To project from overhead, you’ll need the optional ceiling mount hardware. See Optional Accessories.
- Auto Keystone is not available when the projector is mounted to the ceiling. You will need to manually adjust the keystone correction values using the Settings menu.
Published: May 8, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page