How do I uninstall the PictureMate Charm software?
Follow the instructions below for your computer system.Note:
Do not turn off or disconnect PictureMate while you are uninstalling the software.Windows
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select Epson or Epson Printers, then select Epson Printer Software Uninstall.
With Windows Vista, click Continue, then go to the next step.
- In the next window, select your Epson PictureMate printer and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer.
- Quit all running applications.
- Insert the PictureMate software CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Double-click the OSX folder. You may have to scroll down to see the folder.
- Double click the Installer icon.
- When the Installer window appears, select Uninstall from the pop-up menu in the upper left and click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the PictureMate software.
- If PictureMate remains in the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility, select it from the Printer List and click Delete.
- Restart your Macintosh.
When you are ready to reinstall the PictureMate software, follow the instructions for your operating system in your Basics
Remember that you don’t need to reinstall ArcSoft PhotoImpression or your on-screen User’s Guide
, and you won’t see the license agreement.
Published: November 5, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page