How do I print from my Macintosh using the Epson Bluetooth Adapter 2?
Follow these steps:
- Turn on your printer.
Do not connect or remove the Bluetooth adapter while it is communicating with your Bluetooth device or while the printer is printing; otherwise, the printer may malfunction.
- Connect the Bluetooth adapter to the EXT. I/F port.
- Using your printer’s control panel, go to the PictBridge settings and set the paper size, type, and image quality.
Note: When printing via Bluetooth, your printer uses the PictBridge settings, not those in the Epson printer driver.
- Open the Macintosh hard drive on your desktop.
- Open the Applications folder, then the Utilities folder.
- Select the Bluetooth File Exchange to launch the application.
- In the Select File to Send window, select the file you want to print, then click Send.
Note: Make sure the file you send for printing is a PDF or JPG image.
- From the list of discovered Bluetooth devices, select your printer and click Send.
Published: November 5, 2009
Return to Main FAQs Page