Why won't the paper feed correctly?
Check the following:
- If paper doesn't feed, remove it, separate the sheets slightly, reload it between the edge guides, and make sure the guides aren't too tight. See Loading Paper for more information.
- If multiple pages feed at once, remove the paper, separate the sheets, and carefully reload it.
- If paper is jams, detach the output tray if necessary and remove the paper. Then press OK to clear the jam. Don't pull out jammed paper from the top of PictureMate.
If your paper loads incorrectly or jams frequently:
- Use new paper loaded with the glossy or whiter side up, and separate the sheets slightly.
- Load a maximum of 20 sheets.
- Make sure your paper is beneath the arrow on the edge guides.
- Don't load plain paper; this may damage PictureMate.
- Use only PictureMate photo paper, or Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy or Semigloss.
- Store paper flat to prevent curling.
Published: December 3, 2009
Return to Main FAQs Page