How do I back up photos?
Before you start, make sure PictureMate is not connected to your computer, then do the following:
- Insert your memory card into PictureMate.
- Insert a USB storage device or thumb drive into the port on the side of PictureMate.
- From the Home menu, select Photo Storage.
- Press OK.
- Select Save All Photos.
- Press OK, then read the message and press OK again.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the backup.
- If you need to cancel the backup, press Stop/Clear.
Avoid handling the printer during backup. Also, do not remove the memory card while photos are being saved, or you may lose photos on your card.
Published: December 21, 2009
Return to Main FAQs Page